Monday, June 29, 2015

Email Update: 6/29/2015

Dear Everyone,

Well, if the week was slow, it still sounds pretty fun. As for being lazy, I can promise that I'll spend at least one day doing that when i get home! Probably not too much more than that, but I will take at least one day.

So, question for Dad. Just how long have I been gone?!?!?!? I thought his company's name was Tomax! What is this Demandware?!?!? 

Now that that is taken care of, I have a confession to make. I have close to zero motivation to write this week. It may have something to do with the fact that I'll be home in a little over a week, or just that I'm tired. It also could be the fact that we had another slow week, only this one capped off by starting to pack. In any case, I am having a really hard time thinking of things to write in this particular email. I'm sorry. That being said, we did have some cool things happen---they were just all dinner appointments. The meal coordinator this week was able to set up several appointments with less-active families in the ward, and every one went really well. One of them even came to church this Sunday! So, cool things do happen---it's just that so do brain farts. 

So, yeah. Sorry for this super short email. I'll try to do better next time.

Love and Insanity,
Elder Stuver

No comments:

Post a Comment