Monday, May 25, 2015

Email Update: 5/25/2015--Last Transfer in Kuna, ID

Dear Everyone,

It sounds like things are pretty good for all of you. My week flew by really quick, too, with nothing really happening. I guess that just kind of happens transfer week. I was transferred to Kuna, Idaho, for the last transfer of my mission, serving in the 11 and 15th wards. My new companion is named Elder Twigg, from Indiana. Things should be good, though I do have the usual new transfer jitters. The difference about this one is that, regardless of how things are, i only have six weeks of it, good or bad, so I can take whatever comes at me. In all seriousness, though, I am excited for this last transfer. I've had a lot by now, and I know that i want to make this one a good one.

As for things from this last week, we spent a good amount of time seeing some of the people that we got to know while we were together. We had a good lesson with Kodi, a pretty good one with Dan Kilmer, and we started attending the Addiction Recovery program with some of the members. I also spent a lot of time packing. I'm rather pleased with myself on that note; I was able to get all of my stuff into my two suitcases, my laundry bag, and my messenger bag. 

Now that i'm down here, we got hit by the biggest storm that I've seen in Idaho---too bad it only lasted about 5 minutes. While it was going, though, there were waterfalls off of the church. It was really cool. 

Honestly, that's about it for now. I hope things are going well for everyone, and that you have a good week!!!

Love and Insanity, Elder Stuver

No comments:

Post a Comment