Monday, May 11, 2015

Email Update: 5/11/2015

Dear Everyone,

I hope everyone had a good Mothers' Day, and let everyone know that I say hi back!

I don't have much new to say, but I did want to let people know how I've been feeling. Things have been pretty awesome over the last few months, and more and more I've been feeling that I'm getting better at being who I am supposed to be. I've said it before, but I really do know that I made the right choice coming out on a mission. I'm glad that Mom and Dad left the final call up to me, because I know that I wouldn't have felt like I do now otherwise. I've had the chance to read and study so much, and to learn about so many things that I had never even considered before, that it's really shocking to think about. More than anything else, I have come to know that Jesus Christ did live, and did die, and was Resurrected to a perfect, immortal body, which He still has today. I've come to understand what that means, and how my choices are the only things that I can give back to Him for what He has done for me. I also have come to know that neither He nor Heavenly Father will ever force us into any choice, and that They will only work to see us happy. I'm glad that I have been able to learn that, and to be taught by the things that the Apostles and Prophets have written, and by the Spirit. I'm not perfect, not by a long shot, but I recognize that anything is possible for God, and He is on my side, on all of our sides. All we need to do is ask.

That's my little blurb for this week. Again, I hope you all had a great Mothers' Day, and were able to show that love to your Moms.

Love and Insanity, Elder Stuver

No comments:

Post a Comment